Our workshops are a platform for self-improvement. The sessions are motivational and tailored to aid personal development in the lives of the young people who attend.
We run two workshops, Core Skills and Drama Work. The aim of these workshops is to build confidence, enhance vocabulary, improve social skills, encourage team work and enable young people to thrive within their community.
- Providing the young people with platform to express themselves.
- Exposing young people to variety of words and how to use them effectively
Networking and Socialising
- Providing a platform where young people can build and engage with each other’s and other professionals.
Team Work / Team Building
- Getting young people to understand the role they play within the team.
- Getting them to work together in order to achieve a common goal.
- Identifying their own individual strengths and weaknesses.
Awareness of Social Issues
- Understanding the impact of social issues that may affect the young people and their communities.
We collaborated with some vibrant youths to deliver a powerful drama highlighting: Dyslexia, Discrimination and Social differences.
This drama was showcased at the formal launching of Alliance for Cohesion and Racial Equality (ACRE) in Reading.
The Mayor of Reading at that time Cllr. Marian Livingston, congratulated us on the success of the production, and encourage young people to keep on thriving.
© Bebrave Community Care Group.
All Rights Reserved.